OAT champions the excellent academic achievement and all-round wellbeing and development of the 27,000 young people it serves. Our vision is for all young people to have access to the highest academic, social and practical skills required to achieve their full potential, whether going on to study at a leading university or entering the world of work. We are determined to become the Trust that makes the biggest difference, both inside and outside the classroom.
OAT academies share the Ormiston Academies Trust ethos of ensuring every child reaches their full potential; being aspirational and committed to academic excellence and being supportive yet courageous in our approach.
Watch the OAT video
The OAT Enrichment Charter
To underline our commitment to enrichment, we have developed the OAT Enrichment Charter. We want every OAT student to have the opportunity, through this charter, to:
- Experience arts and culture
- Experience live sporting events
- Visit British places/regions outside their local community
- Experience cultures and countries outside the UK through overseas trips
- Be a good neighbour in their local community
- Gain valuable experience of work
- Develop their character
- Make a positive contribution to society
- Develop lifelong interests and skills for life
- Learn outside the classroom